ZZ Top Official Store
Afterburner Face Mask
Full Afterburner album cover printed on a face mask.
Double-layered lightweight polyester, breathable face mask. Designed for everyday use, not medical grade. Features elastic loops to hold in place. Reusable and machine washable.
- Fits snuggly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Can be secured with elastic loops
- Includes multiple layers of fabric and pocket for filter.
- Allows for breathing without restriction
- Can be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
Fabric: 5.5 oz. 95% spun polyester jersey 5% spandex
These cloth face coverings are for personal use. They are neither medical devices nor Personal Protective Equipment (“PPE”). For the avoidance of doubt, the use of cloth face coverings does not protect you against COVID-19, and is not intended to replace recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of public health authorities – such as the World Health Organization (or WHO, see www.who.int) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (or CDC, see www.cdc.gov), as well as local officials and your own health care professionals – about the use of facial coverings. As of April 10, 2020, CDC notes the following with respect to cloth face coverings:
• Cloth face coverings are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators;
• Do not place on children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance;
• Wash routinely, depending on the frequency of use; and
• Be careful not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth when removing and wash hands immediately after.